What 2010 Christmas gifts are suitable for girls aged 7 -12.
Original Christmas gift ideas for girls.
Meaningful Christmas gift ideas for girls.
10 Christmas gift ideas for little girls aged approximately 7-12. Although in today's hi tech age the inclination is to give the kids all electronic gadgets this Christmas, resist the urge and give them something they can put their hands and minds to work on, apart from a keyboard. Give young girls traditional gifts or gifts that have sentimental value.
1. A make-up set. It doesn't have to be expensive or real, as toy shops sell kids make-up sets, but the closer it looks to the real thing the better.
2. Kidizoom Digital Camera by VTech is a digital camera for kids over 3 years old, and any young lady will happily snap away with this adult looking gadget. If you want to add to it get her a photo album.
3. Some girls just want whatever is "in" at the time, and this can be the easiest thing to buy. You simply go into the store and ask the assistant what is their most popular toy. As of now the Twilight Barbie dolls are on the top of most girls' Christmas list.
4. Make Christmas 2010 the season she learns to sew a button on. Give her a sewing kit. Apart from all the paraphernalia which goes inside, the most impressive part of the gift is the basket or box that it comes in. Use either a traditional sewing basket from a sewing shop or craft store, or use a fishing tackle box. Add buttons, scissors, cotton, needles, pins, safety pins etc. If you want to add to this gift give her some material to get started.
5. Accessories are a girl's best friend. Put together a collection of ribbons, hair bands, bandannas, bracelets, rings, belts, broaches, hats or pins. They are not expensive so you can put quite a few into an attractive box for her to dig through and discover one treasure after another.
6. A diary with a lock on it can be the key to her heart this Christmas. Little girls like to have secrets and this gives them a place to keep them.
7. A more traditional gift is a flower press. This suites a girl that is quiet and likes to spend time by herself doing projects, it is also a great gift for kids that like nature.
8. A collection of art materials with lots of separate items is great especially if presented in a professional looking art box. The box should be one that is going to last, not a throw away gift box. Ideally, buy a wooden art box from a craft store which includes a palate, brushes and paints. Don't forget to buy paper, and if you want to add to this gift give her an easel.
9. A cookery book is an unusual and interesting idea for a little girl's Christmas gift. There is another idea a little more time consuming but much more valuable. Buy an index box – that is a small box with a number of index cards in it. Write down your favorite recipes, one on each card. This is a gift that will last for generations, and hopefully the family recipes will be handed down from daughter to daughter.
10. Make a card which looks like a voucher. Write on it either a dinner with you or a day of pampering at a spa or salon. Give the voucher to the little girl together with a small gift related to the voucher. If the voucher is for a dinner out, give her a small chocolate or dinner mint, if the voucher is for a day of spoiling and pampering then couple the voucher with a fragrant soap. This idea is good for parents who are divorced and perhaps don't spend as much time with their kids as they would like.
And here is one more interesting gift idea for little girls, buy her a Twinn Doll, these dolls are made to order to look like your daughter! You send off details and photos of your daughters looks and they create a doll that looks like her! Go here for more information about Twinn Dolls.
Whatever gift you decide to give your special little girl for Christmas 2010 wrap it up in lots of love. Merry Christmas!
If you would like to write online articles on which ever subject you choose then try signing up for Factoidz!